Labour Relations Act, 1995 (Act No. 66 of 1995)
Bargaining Council for the Metal and Engineering Industries
Main Collective Agreement
4. Technical Schedules
Railway Wagon Manufacturing
Wage Rates Applicable to Operations Scheduled in Division D/28 are Prescribed in Clause 3(a) of Part II of this agreement
Section (a): Electrical work and related activities
|1.||Repetition making up of cable harnesses where the course of the wire is marked by cleats and/or lines and/or saddles and/or fixtures and where no wiring diagram is used.|
1. Repetition electrical assembly work (nes) under supervision of a Rate A employee.
1. Bending of conduits by pipe bending machine to data sheets and/or sketches (n.e.s.).
1. Bending of conduits to templet and/or stops by pipe bending machine (excluding setting of stops).
2. Repetition pulling through only of cables and/or wire pre-cut to predetermined lengths.
3. Repetition crimping of terminals and/or stripping ends or wires.
|1.||Repetition cutting of conduits and/or pipes and/or tubes to templets and/or fixtures and/or to stops and/or to length gauges.|
|2.||Repetition cutting and/or identification of wires to length gauges under the supervision of a Rate A to C employee.|
|3.||Screwing machine operating, excluding setting up.|
Best Selling Products