Acts Online
GT Shield

Children's Act, 2005 (Act No. 38 of 2005)

Chapter 10 : Contribution Order

166. Change of residence or work by respondent


A respondent against whom a contribution order is in force must—

(a) give notice, in writing, to the clerk of the children's court which made the order of any change in that person’s residential address or place of work; and
(b) state in that notice the new residential address or the name and address of the new employer, as the case may be.