2. Declaration of grouped hazardous substances.
3. Sale of Group I and Group III, and letting, etc... of Group III, hazardous substnces
3A. Production, acquisition, disposal, and importtion and exportation, of Group IV hazardous substances.
5. Period of validity and renewal of licences.
6. Appeals to Minister against decisions of, and conditions imposed by, Director General.
7. Suspension and cancellation of licences.
9. Powers of inspectors.
11. Further analysis or examination of samples.
12. Examination, control and disposal of imported substances.
13. Liability in regard to substance sold in a sealed package.
14. Special defences.
16. Liability of employer or principal.
17. Preservation of secrecy.
21. Forfeiture and disposal of goods.
22. Time limits and other requirements in connection with prosecution.
23. Proof and presumptions.
24. Administration of Act by authorized local authority.
25. Right to prosecute.
26. Delegation of powers.
27. Defects in form.
28. Restriction of liability.
30. Application of Act to grouped hazardous substances in transit.
31. Operation of Act in relation to other laws.
32. Repeal of section 133A of Act 36 of 1919, and Act 42 of 1971.
33. Short title and commencement.