65. [Repealed] Returns and payment to be in form and submitted at place prescribed by Commissioner
66. Notice by Commissioner requiring returns for assessment of taxes under this Act and manner of furnishing returns and
67. Registration as taxpayer
67A. [Repealed] Registration of tax practitioners
68. Income and capital gain of married persons and minor children
69. Duty to furnish returns as to employees, their earnings and other matters
70. [Repealed] Duty of companies to furnish returns.
70A. [Repealed] Return of information by Portfolio of Collective Investment Scheme
70B. Return of information in respect of financial instruments administered by portfolio administrators
71. [Repealed] Return of payments in respect of bearer warrants.
72A. Return relating to controlled foreign company
73. Duty of persons submitting accounts in support of returns or preparing accounts for other persons.
73A. [Repealed] Record keeping by persons who render returns
73B. [Repealed] Record keeping in relation to taxable capital gain or assessed capital loss
73C. [Repealed] Record keeping in relation to declarations for purposes of dividends tax
74. General provisions with regard to information, documents or things
74A. Furnishing of information documents or things by any person
74B. Obtaining of information, documents or things at certain premises
74C. [Repealed] Inquiry
74D. [Repealed] Search and seizure
75. [Repealed] Penalty on default
75A. [Repealed] Publication of names of Offenders
75B. [Repealed] Administrative penalty in respect of non-compliance
76. [Repealed] Additional tax in the event of default or omission.
Tel: 031 765 6247
Fax: 086 671 0074
PO Box 30307
Already a subscriber? Log in