Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013 (Act No. 4 of 2013)
Chapter 7 : Codes of Conduct
66. Register of approved codes of conduct
(1) The Regulator must keep a register of approved codes of conduct.
(2) The Regulator may decide the form of the register and how it is to be kept.
(3) The Regulator must make the register available to the public in the way that the Regulator determines.
(4) The Regulator may charge reasonable fees for—
(a) making the register available to the public; or
(b) providing copies of, or extracts from, the register.