Acts Online
GT Shield
a) a person who has filed a complaint with the Commission in terms of section 71; or
b) the Commission in respect of a complaint that it has initiated, either directly or at the-
i) direction of the Minister in terms of section 86(b); or
ii) request of a provincial consumer protection authority or other regulatory authority, as the case may be;