Acts Online
GT Shield

Companies Act, 2008 (Act No. 71 of 2008)


Companies Regulations, 2011

Chapter 7 : Complaints, Applications and Tribunal Hearings

Part C : Alternative Dispute Resolution

132. Alternative dispute resolution procedures


See sections 156 (a), 157, 158, 166 (1) and 169 (1)(b)


(1) A person may refer a matter for alternative dispute resolution to the Tribunal or to an accredited entity, as contemplated in section 166 (1) and elsewhere in the Act, by filing a completed Form CTR 132.1 with the Tribunal or the accredited entity.


(2) The Commission or the Panel may refer a complaint to be resolved by alternative dispute resolution, as contemplated in section 169 (1)(b), by delivering a copy of Form CTR 132.2, to the complainant, the respondent and the Tribunal or accredited dispute resolution entity.


(3) A Certificate of Failed Dispute Resolution, as contemplated in section 166 (2), must be in Form CTR 132.3.